17/01/2011

Blue Monday

 I just heard on the radio that it's blue Monday, fitting really with the ridiculous monsoon I had to get to work in!I finally got there 20 minutes late, the early bus didn't show, and the normal timed bus (which gets me to work on time) was late! Added a passenger started arguing with the bus driver about the fare when we were 15 minutes away, bus driver refused to move until he shut up.. blahblah.. LATE!
Good news is I have a giant redbull sitting next to me, ready to get me through the day.

Recent Cons:
-The internet in my flat doesn't seem to ever want to work! Internet + sky + mac = no go. Intermittent and completely non-existent when necessary. -I'm 23 at the weekend, the age scares me! Not even considered a juvenile adult anymore, lame.
-I don't get paid until Monday 31st Jan and i'm currently broke! Added in my birthday at the weekend and i'm going to have no pennies to do anything, great timing.
-I've run out of clothes to wear to work, working in a fashion company full of glamorous, tall, skinny, perfection (maybe an slight exaggeration, there are some normal folk) with no idea what to wear causes a headache.
-As previously stated everyone (not everyone) at my work dresses impeccably, has perfect hair, and is tall and slim, why am I the one (there's a few but not many more) exception?
-My flat looks so empty without the Christmas tree
Recent Pros:
-Went to see 127 hours at the weekend with my boyfriend and some friends, it was great, better than I expected and we were all really proud of all his work that he put into it (pretty awesome seeing his name in the credits)
-Had a lovely little weekend with my friends and boyfriend
-Flats tidy again: yay!
-Online food shopping is on its way tonight, greatest invention of 2000's I think, thankyou mr tesco man
-I have so many things to sell on ebay- if I ever get round to putting them on, hopefully  I might make at least a tenner! That makes me £10 richer thankyou!
-Americas next top model tonight: cycle 15, has it gone slightly overboard? I adore the amazing photoshoots
-Glee.. I hate it, I love it, I hate it (I hate the singing), I love to hate watching it and it amuses me

I'm going to sit and dream of summer holidays, a nice way to get through the work day
Note: My mood didn't get any better, and all in all not a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment