27/02/2011

1. I test drove a brand new car! There's no way I can afford one, but I've scoped out one I like when my dear little one needs trading in, it's been my companion since I passed 5 years ago but when I can afford it I have a more up to date adult car in mind.
2. I watched how to loose a guy in 10 days, personally not a great film and I'm not a rom-com type girl however on a Sunday afternoon it fit my mood perfectly, and I'm in love with Kate Hudson's dress, the shape is to die for!
3. I got to spend lots of time with my boy today, after he got in from football we had lunch, went to test drive my lovely hopefully one day car, and spent the afternoon watching TV alone.
4. I've been paid! Yes its all allocated, and yes I only have about £50 to spend until next month, but my account is no longer at £5.37! (I get to buy new shampoo & tights!)
5. I've had a lovely relaxing weekend, seeing family and spending time with my boy, tidying our flat, taking a haul of clothes to the clothing bank, having a lie in and generally not rushing around. Now hes playing on the xbox and I'm catching up with blogs and looking at sites for lovely clothes (I will need to save up, but ive had a few new bits since christmas so can't complain).

Maybe this is a good idea, 5 lovely happenings!

No comments:

Post a Comment