15/03/2011

5 lovely happenings

1. I had my nails done for the first time at the weekend with my partners mum. She's a lovely lady who I get on with greatly, and I was really excited to get them professionally done. Is it sad at 23 i've never experienced it? Anyway a session later I have some gel nails(?!), with a nice little french manicure, lovely!
2. The Mr and I were discussing holidays the other night (and how we really can't afford one), but we realised we have such a great summer lined up already (and most paid for pre-christmas, yay!), whilst we can try work finances out for holiday. Kings of Leon, Foo's, Take That, V-Fest, I can't wait! So what a lovely summer to be looking forward to.
3. I've got to 10 people following me, and 1 on my personal blog, this is great as I love reading peoples blogs and I see why they have hundreds of followers, but I ramble, can't write well and make no sense so it has definitely put a smile on my face
4. I did half an hour on an exercise bike last night (this is a great achievement as my legs are pathetic in strength, although bulbous in size), and I felt better for it. I'm going to try build up my length and keep it up!
5. I've been looking at lots of lovely interior images which has given me a lot of inspiration for one day when we have a house.


ps. it's Tuesday which is nearly Wednesday, which is nearly the weekend :)

2 comments:

  1. I prefer reading rambles!:)
    I understand the holiday situation! Hopefully we'll have a nice hot summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that's good, because it's all I seem to do haha :)
    Well as it was warm yesterday i'm going to stay positive, the suns out and summer WILL be lovely!

    ReplyDelete