06/01/2011

A Late Welcome

.. 6 days late, i'm bringing in 2011. Always the latecomer, and always a procrastinator.

As i've previously said new year means pretty little to me, i've never been one for thinking 'this will be my year, better than last' etc. sometimes I wonder if i'd thought like that, maybe being more positive it would have improved my year instead of me letting it spiral, nethertheless i've gotten where I am with just plodding along, with many downs along the way. This was until last year, my first blog post was about new years and how unimportant it had previously been to me, but how positive I felt about the year coming up (see first post Jan 2010) and then it happened.. I had the most prefect year! 2010 was MY year! I don't know anyone that i've spoken to who has had a perfect year, where everything seems to have just gotten better and better, and I can't beleive after everything I had one! :) I said I hoped the year was on the up and that I hoped it would continue, it did, it still is and I hope 2011 trumps it! I hope everyone had a great 2010!

So here's a very fashionably late welcome to the new year! I can't wait to see what this year has in store for me, my boyfriend, our house, my family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment