20/01/2011

January 20th

Warehouse
Warehouse also clearly has a theme running through it, and between the two stores, leather, chiffon and nude colours. I absolutely adore nude and every shade there of, but very few work with my skin tone/hair colour. If i done to wear it something darker always has to be added, today I have a silk(y) nude pussy bow blouse, a maroon/wine coloured cardigan and a black skirt, all which balances out my ridiculously pale, and dark hair complexion. 
I love these warehouse bags, and can't work out which clutch I prefer, more blouses and chiffon.. I don't stray from what I love or know.. win the lottery please? (I would then also purchase a lovely house too)

2 comments:

  1. these items are lovely, I don't normally go into Warehouse but seeing these items is making me rethink myself. Love the shirt and the dress =)

    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you should go in, I very rarely purchase from there, but they have some absolutely stunning 'occasion' dresses, pricey though! I'm loving there casuals though, and I have to own one of those clutches :) and one of the skirts.

    Thankyou for the lovely comments xx

    ReplyDelete