25/01/2011

January 25th

Well I was 23 at the weekend, which feels like such a ripe old age, don't get me wrong, in the world of numbers it's still an insignificant little one, but growing up from 13-16-18-21 to now be 23 feels like old age.
In my attempt to organize my life, make myself more grown up a task i've set myself) I have a list of goals to get me through, some mundane, some necessary, some essential, most need accomplishing within the next few weeks.

1. Hoover once a week 
2. Do 1-2 loads of washing a week.
3. Take at least a few photos a week (or people, what i'm doing, anything)
4. Apply to 2 jobs per week.
5. Have at least one bath/pamper evening, where I sit and relax instead of stressing.
6. Complete a book within the next month.
7. Dust off my sewing machine and actually MAKE something
8. Photograph and sell my clothes on ebay, I dont wear them, they dont fit, I dont need them, money I do. 
9. Print off all photographs and put them into the lovely albums I received at the weekend.
10. Try and keep our flat tidier so it's a more relaxing place to come home to.
Note: Extra
11. Organise my life using my diary, look back into my diary to organise my life.
12. Learn how to put little buttons at the top of this blog and make a prettier layout
13. Photograph more on my DSLR
14. Buy more polaroid film complete. Need more now!
15. Finish season 3 of gossip girl.
16. Arrange a date night once a month with the Mr.
17. Save and research for our holiday £100 in piggy so far, gulp.
18. Put pictures up on the wall
19. Archive my old magazines for images/photography/clothing ideas, instead of having them sitting on my bookcase, arranged and never looked at.
20... All I can think of at the moment.

2 comments:

  1. This is a good list! I love making lists, mainly for the good feeling I get when I cross things off. I especially support point 5; I love my nights in where I relax and have some me time.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks! I haven't crossed a single one off yet, this is why I hate maaking its, but it seems like the only way I can try and organise my life. I definately need to start me time, relax, unwind :) xx

    ReplyDelete