16/02/2011

16.2.11

Jeez! It's literally been one of those days where anything possible that could go wrong at work has gone wrong! It's put me in a great shitty mood, isn't it shit when your hierarchy blame all on the lower folk! I won't go into detail, but suffice to say it's been an absolute shit of a day!! I'm counting down the last 12 minutes until I can go home, change into PJ's, catch up on ANTM and watch trash for the rest of the evening.

I have some 'happy thoughts' i've been thinking of all day to try and get me through, and I think i'll have to be using them up until the weekend

1. Adele
She is beautiful! Her voice is exquisite, I wish I could go see her (didn't know she was touring until it'd sold out). Her new song always makes me feel like I want to cry ha!
2. My Home
I love my little home I share with my partner, I wish the flat could be a beautiful little house with a garden so I could have a little dog, but it's too beautiful to warrant looking for anywhere until absolutely necessary!

3. Kings of Leon (summer in hyde park)
I've loved them forever! All the way from way back when, from album one until now, I can't wait, it'll be the first time!

4. Foo Fighters (summer in mk bowel)
Enough said.

5. Saving for a holiday (the savings going rubbishly, and we have no idea if/where we can go)
I'd happily go back to Cuba, last year was the first time i'd been abroad on holiday and it was the greatest holiday I could ask for. The beach felt like pure luxury, turquoise water, golden sands! Think i've found my summer destination again.

6. Lazy Weekends (i'm owed one, it's been ages)

7 comments:

  1. Hate days like that - hope your evening is better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish there was a way to like comments! The evening was much better thanks, definately counting down to the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adele is amazing!! I love that song she sang at the Brits. I hope you're feeling better xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is, I wish I could see her perform, I would be a blubbering mess however, that song makes me whole body feel emotional!

    Thanks for your kind words, its good knowing its the weekend :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The song Adele sang at the Brits was just beautiful, so moving. Lots of likes for holidays, lazy weekends and a lovely home too! I want a little dog to come and live in the house I've just bought :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get a little dog :) I can't get enough of it, it doesnt make me feel sad at all, emotional galore! its so heartbreaking watching her tear up! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear, shame you and a rough day. Hope you are feeling better now!
    That holiday picture looks like heaven. Hope you get to go somewhere nice soon.
    xx

    ReplyDelete