11/02/2011

February 11th

I am so into ANTM, something about it makes me feel so creative! I think I watched up to series 8 or something religiously, and then whilst at uni (student digs) got out of the loop and started re-watching at series 13.
I rarely care who wins, and don't often care for the drama of the show, but watching the girls get makeovers, the theatrical makeup, hair, styling, the end photo, I love it! I want to be part of that world (behind not infront of the camera)
Two of my favourite contestants are Nicole and Shandi, I love their awkward presence, but absolute beauty! Shandi after her makeover looked so beautiful! Nicole from the begging was exquisite and I fell in love with her long red wavy hair from the moment I saw her. She is the most stunning girl I think that's been on there, there's just something about her. Onto the current series, I think Ann will be a soon favourite, following in this trend.. her photos are astounding, there's something beautiful about her, but she's so awkward any time other than when she's infront of the camera

Two of my favourite photos



Oh I can't wait till Monday to see what photos come up next! Maybe they can go back to more simple elegance like the one above soon, all the photoshopping gets a little to much sometimes (only sometimes, it's incredible what they create) wouldn't it be great to have a photo as great as this of yourself?  Jealous much..?!




3 comments:

  1. Really stunning photos! so much presences. I'm a big fan of the show too. Total agree with you. A lot of drama but the make overs are good. My fave is nieema.

    Toya

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Toya: I agree, Niema (however you spell it) was great, such a cute girl and took incredible photos!
    @Stefany: They are aren't they, I wish you could buy copies of some of the photos. Over the years they've had some astounding photoshoots! x

    ReplyDelete