04/02/2011

February 4th

I don't know why I feel in a rut, I still haven't figured it out. This week all I've felt like doing is sleeping when I get in, exhausted, bad skin, just feeling a bit blue and the weather definitely isn't helping. The only thing that's making me happy in my current state is spending time with my family, and staying in the warm indoors with my mr. On the other side of the blue i'm feeling quite lovey and romantic, and want to do special things, and go for little adventures with my loved one, but without the funds to spare for anything I just need to have a brainstorm and think of warm, lovely things to do, and drink a lot of redbull beforehand. Not quite sure why i'm feeling so loved up and everything (dont get me wrong I always do, and always feel the luckiest girl due to my boyfriend), but at the moment i'm feeling a large additional amount of extra love. Maybe its both of us being broke, stuck indoors due to funds, and the cold and both being completely worn out from work that's making me want to spend more quality time doing lovely things, making more lovely memories. 2010 was hands down the best year of my life (and the last month of 09 meeting my partner), and i'm probably craving this one to be as great, even though we're only a month in! I want to go to Paris, and walk to the Eiffel tower, pass the extraordinary architecture, and have the romantic trip there which i've always longed (ive been on an art trip with school, beautiful but not the same), and I want to wander down the streets of Venice, admiring the buildings, the fashion, mushy mushy :)
A personal one for my partner, I love this film, it only makes me think of him, so incredibly romantic how there eyes catch eachothers, I remember when we first caught eachothers, a strange, funny, romantic story.
I love him far more than words. If romance will get me through my slump, romance it is :)

No comments:

Post a Comment