22/02/2011

"You pile up enough tomorrows and you'll find you've collected a lot of empty yesterdays" 
Professor Harold Hill

'Grab life by the balls' so to say, everything is uncertain, especially the job and housing market currently, but if we can't let go and live life now while we're young when can we? Agreed its still possible with responsibilities, but so much easier now. If I had money (alas I dont), i'd travel travel travel with my partner, seeing, experiencing, photographing the wonders of the world! I'd love to be able to tell tales to my children of how glorious they were when I visited, and hope that they'd still be the same when they were old enough. In my life I've never had the chance to travel, many haven't and its all I seem to crave now. Places inspire me, architecture inspires me, I want to jump on a plane and see it all now!
God I hate being broke and having bills haha!

Rio de Janeiro
Japan
Maldives
Paris
Peru
Rome
Thailand
Venice

Not much to ask? These places I will visit before I die
(Paris needs to be visited again, and Cuba always!)

No comments:

Post a Comment