22/03/2011

Number Eight

8 Things

8 TV shows I watch...
Broadwalk Empire
The Mr and I sit down to watch this every Sunday evening after our dinner before bed, the last glimpse of the weekend before the early start Monday.
 24
Technically the last series of 24, another Sunday tradition, however i'm going to start from episode 1, series 1 when I get a spare minute
Hollyoaks
 After a stressful day at work, this is exactly the sort of crap I need to relax before enjoying my evening (speaking of which it's on now)
Glee
I despised this at first, then I was mildly amused but still not to fond, now i guiltily love it!
Americas Next Top Model
New series, old series, any series
American Dad
Underated by far   
Eastenders
It fits perfectly in time with eating dinner, another sort of mindless crap
Gok

8 Favourite places to eat... (I dont really eat anywhere, so this will be creative)
The chinese resutrant the Mr and I went to on our 'first' platonic (later to be first) date.
Sentimental
The Oxo Tower
The Mr and I's first official date!
Living room haha!
Dining table
On occasion, placemats and candles!
Pizza Express
Our friend works there, and sentimental
(struggling....) His parents house
They make yummy food!
My parents house
It'll always be home :)
..to be honest I don't really eat out ever, however anywhere with food and my friends/family is a great place  
The chinese take out we us
Whilst sitting watching eastenders/gok etc. yum!

8 Things I look forward to...
V Festival
With the Mr and friends (August)
Foo Fighters
LOVED FOREVER (June)
KIGNS OF LEON 
LOVE MORE!
Take That
Lets be honest they'll be broken up straight after
Summer, Summer, Summer
April bank holidays/Royal wedding
11 days off work for only 3 holiday days, kerching!
The weekend
I'd really like a lie in...
Christmas
We have no holiday planned, and christmas is 'our' time, when we met and our anniversary.. sap :)

8 Things that happened yesterday...
Pulled my neck somehow, still hurting today
Filled my car up with petrol
petrol money on loan until payday urgh!
Re-bought my FIRST EVER foundation
in the correct colour, picked up the wrong one- idiot (now to learn how to use it)
Used my no7 Voucher
Got depressed about money
Had a lovely cuddley evening
Told my sister she was beautiful
Which she bloody is!
Pulled most of my clothes out of my wardrobe whilst trying to find something to wear to work..

8 Things I love about winter...
Seeing the pretty snow outside when your wrapped up all warm inside
Christmas!
Our anniversary :) 
And our christmas' together
Christmas films
Even if its only December 1st
Snow
Yes it mucks everything up but it's pretty, and exciting
Christmas Markets
Mulled Wine
Smell only, it tastes like vomit 
Cuddles, whilst looking at the snow, being warm inside and watching christmas films

8 Things on my wishlist...
A large bedroom
Not possible until we move in the future
A cleaner
I'm no housewife, sigh.. I try but i'm more slob
Makeup Brushes
A large wardrobe
Ideally with compartments or the walk in compartment variety please
A holiday
A gym membership
I can't afford one, and I need to fight my expanding figure :(
Ipad, notebook, Macbook
All of the above (just one), to carry around and do all my thinking processes on the go.
A home that's ours
Owned please

8 Things I'm passionate about...
My family
More than anything
Creativity in all forms
Fabrics
My Mr :)
Summer
And christmas
Clothes
Not necessarily fashion, but fabrics, colours, drape
Babies
Broody
Photographs of everything!

8 Words or phrases I use alot...
I won't even try and think up any, I have no idea haha!

8 Things I've learnt from the past
You will always spend to much time on people who are never worth it, and feel heartbroken when in reality your not 
I am so protective of my sister
 Trust your instincts, if you genuinly think something it's usually true especially first impressions.
Try to feel confident with your appearence at least once in a while
I should have let people take more photos of me when I was younger, because looking back i'm in very few with my friends in my teen years, I felt unnatractive fat (I was a size 8!) and didnt really have anything to worry about!
I should probably start feeling this way now, as I know in a  year i'll look back and wish I looked like this, which is what I do with images from 2 years ago. typical girl.
 Take photos all the time, everywhere, of everything and everyone.
I love the amount of photos I have to look back on, countless of my family, friends from school, my partner and I have hundreds of things we've done and places we've been.
Don't let people make you feel inadequate
This goes for boys, friends and family members. Too many have made me feel like this, some unintentionally, some deliberatly.
Respect yourself and make everybody work for everything! 
Boys don't just get you, they need to treat you like a princess, friends can't just pick you up when they want, not if there true friends, they'll always be in contact through some sort of medium.
Never loose your creativity
I've lost mine and am yet to get it back
Live more than you think you are
You'll always look back and will have had 'what if's, and why didn't I, I missed out..' I have a few. There are so many things I want to do because i've never done them, so many I can't because of money at the moment, but you only live once. Screw it :)

8 Places I would love to visit...
1Venice
New York
Vegas
Thailand
 Peru
Rio de Janeiro
Rome
To see the Nothern Lights


8 Things I want or need...
A wardrobe that fits me better 
Nothing fits me right, and my body keeps changing
A gym membership
My body is seriously getting me so down
A cuddle
Feeling a bit low
A new job
My salary would only be enough if I lived at home AND had no rent to pay, part of me wants a massive change, to locate to a new place, start a career.. now to get someone to hire me!
A holiday/weekend break/day trip, 
I need to get away from my home for a few hours, with the Mr and just  have fun without worrying about money, or getting stressed with jobs (hes in need too).
A dog
I really like westies
Some lovely underwear would be nice!
Simple way to feel sexy, knownig your wearig nice undies 
MONEY!
I have mothering sunday, a significant birthday for my sister, my partners birthday and a few others (important people) to buy for all within the space of this months paycheck. I never have any money to spend on anything extra in the month, so how i'm going to work this is going to be  a bloody miracle! 


8 Bloggers I'm tagging...

6 comments:

  1. aww thanks for the tag I will do this soon

    Great answers by the way I too want to visit New York. I love number 5 from your things you learnt from the past because I have had this too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I've done it too :)
    Loved reading yours,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the tag!
    this was really interesting to read and get to know you more :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this "8 things" post! so fun :) I love American dad too - how good is that show? I think it's way better than Family Guy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello :)

    Brunette: I've always wanted to visit New York, with never a reason as to why, I just have to one day! no5 is a lesson i've learnt the hard way, I've always needed more confidence and self beleif

    Rosie: I've read yours, was really interesting, I don't do these either but it's fun to every now and then :)

    Lila: Glad you enjoyed it, I like reading them about people because it's so interesting seeing how people are similar and very different to you!

    Jamie Lee: American dad is far to underrated over here, I really enjoy watching it as it's not so 'in your face' funny as family guy but is far whittier in my opinion. You should do this 8 things post too!


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI!

    love reading these kind of posts! It's my first time on your blog and i really like it, in fact i'm following :)

    if you like check out mine:
    jos xx
    http://mypretty-pinkjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete