24/03/2011

5 Lovely Happenings

1.I have lovely newly cut conditioned hair! My boyfriend suprsied me with a hair cut last night, i'd been going on for ages about how I needed to make my first trip to a salon (yes), and get someone to give my hair a complete makeover, get rid of all the ends and give it a new interesting cut. It'd gotten to the flat, no volume state (hard with really wavy/curly/thick), split ends galore and I had no idea what to do with it, now it's a fair few inches shorter, shiny as a mirror, strokeably soft, full of volume and I have a new look to boot! Lovely, and far to kind of him.
2. I'm off out for an indian tonight, the Mr's been paid (lucky) so we're going out with his parents to a nice little local resturant, it'll be nice to do something, i'm always so lethargic and sleepy when I get in from work lately, maybe this'll bump the energy levels (and my weight sigh)
3. Two sunny days in a row, what country is this? I bet the weekend will be pants in a sod's law fashion, but i'll happily take a few days with wearing pumps, no tights, and a thin jacket instead of my whole winter ensemble before it heads to the minus' again.
4. We might be having a weekend away in a few weeks with family and down by the coast,I was only saying a few days ago that I needed a weekend away somewhere. What a lovely thing to look forward to :)
5. I Repierced my ears! When I was younger I used to have 14 or so piercings, a few have gone here and there, however i long to wear teeny tiny little hoops galore in my lower ears, and can now do so (the second piercing on one side won't repierce though! Maybe a trip to the piercer if my longing continues)

 Not so lovely
1. After loosing one of my favourite earings last night (realised at the hairdressers), I found it when I got back in and presumed i'd just knocked it out when tying up my hair (idiot), so I wore them today, and I've actually lost one forever now. Not in my hair, not in my coat, not in my office, not anywhere! I rarely like dangly earings, but I was inlove with these, and they go with everything I own. Sigh. RIP little one, I doubt i'll find a suitable replacement for you...
2. I also have a pounding headache, photoshopping all day does nothing for the migranes, neither do glasses unfortunately. Oww!


3 comments:

  1. I really need a cut, but salons are so pricey these days! How did you re-pierce your ears yourself? Just force an earring through? I really fancy a curry tomorrow night!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think the lovely definitely outweighs the not so lovely. looking forward to seeing your new haircut x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl heart food: I know they do seem to be! i've checked out pries before, but this one is a little local one, wasn't to expensive. I did the unlady like shoving an earing through, surprisingly easy, they just went straight in even though they've had no earings for years!
    I never had a curry in the end, still craving one though! Did you manage one?

    Jamie Lee: Oh most definitely, the headaches are getting to be a bit of a bore though, I need to work out how to style it like the salon did, I hate not being able to recreate it, but should compare the two at some point :) x

    ReplyDelete