27/03/2011

 So as March is nearing the end, I thought i'd refer back to the task list I set myself for March. In order to keep myself from getting bored, frustrated, and concentrating on money problems there were plenty of things for me to do... not many got done. Maybe my April tasks will be easier accomplished. (let down)
  1. Visit the Yohji Yamamoto at the V&A: LOVE!!  (12 March - 10 July 2011) Will be visiting this when i'm paid
  2. Visit a castle, manor house or some sort of architectural building and take lots of photographs Well i didn't visit an architectural place, but my partner, his brother and I went to an unused airfield (partners work), so for the time being this counts enough
  3. Take at least 2 Polaroid photos (which will in someway describe my month) Took one of a friend who was visiting from Ireland, this month hasn't really had anything particularly explanatory about it. Fail, took one first day of april?
  4. Finally get round to photographing and selling things on eBay I may scream, i've needed to do this for 2 months!
  5. Save up to purchase a new snap shot digital camera  (may continue into April) Saving up isn't a possibility at the moment, every penny is spent by the end of the month, no holiday, no digital camera, may rob a bank for birthday presents...
  6. Research things to do for the partners birthday/presents (and save save save also april) Have been looking into it, few ideas, saving up isn't a possibility at the moment, every penny is spent by the end of the month, no holiday, no digital camera, may rob a bank for birthday presents...
  7. Visit London  (financially same day as v&a would be ideal)!Sigh
  8. Start a project (be it fashion, photography, housework) Fail
  9. Update more on this blog (and change layout if i can work out html enough) More frequent updates, tick, a few changes, tick, no html changes, fail, more interesting things, fail.
  10. Start and complete one book Done! It was a rubbish book, and I nearly threw it in the bin, but I had to finish it to see how they ended the ludicrous story, they didn't, it was bad, but tick!
  11. Make one from scratch dinner from a recipe book I have until Thursday to complete this
  12. Get my first haircut at a salon (seriously never have) & have a change with my hair as its in a massive rut OH MY GOSH YES! Now just to learn how to style it
  13. Continue to swim each week I haven't swum for two weeks, bum
  14. Start using Wii Fit  again, at least 3 times a week! Haha, I haven't even turned it on. Jeez.

 My plan for today goes like this:
Pull everything out of my wardrobe (not hard most is on the floor)
Pack up everything I haven't worn for a while or isn't fitting properly and remove from wardrobe
Organise my wardrobe (dressing for work is a mission at the moment)
Go through makeup, get rid and organise
Hoover (yawn)
Do the food shopping for the week (yawn)
Have a nap (anyone else continually tired)
Google a way to get rid of my awful skin at the moment (ANY IDEAS?)
Relax/Pamper/Have a bath 

I don't expect many of these to get done...


Happy Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment