01/03/2011

Can anyone be more perfect? 2 for the price of 1!
I still can't get over these two, and the younger third beauty.
I can't even comprehend my jealousy!


I've just discovered weheartit.com, i've often seen on a few blogs great pictures and all the tags are all linked to this website so I went a'looking and this is without a doubt the place for inspiration! I can't wait to start making folders and having pictures scattered everywhere!

Following my (soon to be) regular 5 Lovely Happenings:
1. I found my lovely ipod after a few months of it being mislaid, and now I have my music to listen to whilst on the bus once again!
2. V Festival lineup's been announced! I need to get a ticket, infact it was my boyfriend who rung me this morning about it, so fnigers crossed, we haven't been to a festival together yet, and i've only been to Bestival before!
3. It's Tuesday meaning one step closer to the weekend; I'm going to have a think up and find some free things we can do to get out of the house and go have a little adventure!
4. With my partner being away for a work meeting one night this week i've decided to stay at home (parents) for the evening, as it's in the next town i'll be able to have a lie in for work, and spend the whole evening with them, which'll be lovely (so silver lining to missing him/sleeping alone that evening)
5. I applied for a graduate training scheme, and although I didnt get in, I got a fantastic email from one of the women involved in it saying I was much more suited to the other half of the programme (there was one route or the other, they only had an opening for one of the routes), and that she was putting me forward for the other route, so when something came up I would be considered- this really boosted my confidence as hearing nothing back from employers gets you down imaginably!

I'm starting to feel fairly positive with writting all these little things that are making me smile, I still have a lot of things on my mind but thinking about things and giving myself a smile is working wonders at the moment!

6 comments:

  1. Stay positive :)
    I'm not sure how blogs work in terms of replying (whether you get informed when I reply on my blog), but I left you a reply.
    Yeh to it nearly being the weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel exactly the same about the Olsens, girl crush x2!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed buying but it was often up and down. Let me know who you are applying to as I have lots of friends still in buying (though a few are now leaving that career!). You must be applying for Buyers Admin jobs? If you need any advise email me :) I left 2 years ago to go into teaching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Ashley and MK stole my heart a long time ago! Did you ever watch Two of a Kind!? Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, thanks so much for your comment on my last post. Although it's horrible that more people suffer with it, it's so nice to hear from other people who have been in similar situations! Did you do anything in particular to help you get better, or was it just a case of resting and taking things slow with you? If you could email me that would be amaaaaazing :) beinglittle@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey all :)
    girlheartfood: ill definately be emailing you for a chat then, thankyou thats very kind of you! :)
    louder than silence/Sally: I absolutely used to love that programme, they were so cute, and I loved what they wore, always beautiful, even then! They still astound me!
    Lyzi: Just sent you an email :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete