04/03/2011

5 Lovely Happenings

1. I HAVE V FESTIVAL TICKETS! So that's something lovely to look forward to with the boyfriend and two folks!
2. I've never been more inspired to do photography, we had an interesting meeting at work yesterday, and its made me want to push myself with product photography so i'll be buyign some little backdrop bits and playing around (I do need a portfolio etc.)
3. It's Friday, need more be said? I think there's a lovely little weekend coming up, one of my boyfriends friends is over from Ireland, seeing family, relaxing :)
4. There was a sample sale at work the other day and for the first time I came away with bits for me, usually my relatives/mother get a haul (it's a fair few garments for a tenner), but this time I was lucky, 8 things for a tenner!
5. I'm really happy today, work smerk, im exhausted, have a headache, and a severe cramped stomach  (for no reason) but i'm really happy!

And so ends my 5 lovely happenings (so far) today!

1 comment:

  1. I miss getting freebies and sample sales from work! x

    ReplyDelete