08/03/2011




1. It's pancake day! (shrove tuesday cordially invites you to eat until your stomach explodes), I'm excited to get home and enjoy making ridiculously indulgent chocolate/sugar/sprinkles pancakes with Mr.
2. I endured eating a chinese at the weekend whilst watching take me out with a few friends, surely difficult. Yummy! Just how Saturdays in winter(?!) are meant to be spent!
3. My Mr Bean seems to be having a great day, his company have congratulated (acknowledged) and rewarded him for his hard work (and getting them a bloogy good profit). Nothing like a little encouragement (acknowledgement) from a stupidly large company to keep you motivted. Hearing his happy voice on the phone makes me smile, i'm proud as he is the hardest worker I know and drives a stupidly long way!
4. Is it warming up do I feel? Despite my car being frozen over completely this morning, I was outside for 11minutes exactly on a phone call in just a jumper and jeans. Welcome spring!
5. My skin looks much clearer and feels softer today. Last night I attempted to restart a skin cleaning regime, and used a 3 minute clay mask, today results! Must be a keeper.


Now im going to read up on everyones blogs, look at pretty outfits, and maybe get inspired to wear something more interesting(flattering/visually pleasing/ but I like my comfy clothes today) than a grey jumper and jeans to work this week!

2 comments:

  1. hi there :)

    just found your lovely blog :)

    oooh, please tell which clay mask it is, im on a never ending search for great skin care products :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey :) thankyou for your lovely message!
    Honestly it was a boots own brand, cucumber clay mask (£2). It made my skin feel great afterwards and is very cheap (lovely smell), hope it works for you too! x

    http://www.boots.com/en/Boots-Essentials-Cucumber-3-Minute-Clay-Mask-50ml_869647/

    ReplyDelete