14/03/2011

Tattoo Lust

For as long as I can remember I've wanted a tattoo. When I was at school every girl had them on their hip bone or the 'tramp stamp' lower back, neither of these were a personal favourite of mine, or an area I wanted. Over the years tattoo's and piercings have definately become mainstream, and all the areas i'd like them in over time have become also, however I still long for one in these areas.

I used to want winding flowers around my feet and ankles, natural, always in a henna brown type. I wanted a tiny intimate one behind my ear, that noone would see, one on my wrist. 
The one i've wanted most is a larger design on my rib area following my natural curve. The idea originally started off coming from my hip area following the hip/waist curve to the ribs/back, but with the prospect of having kids in the future I figured i'd have to redesign. Lately i'm lusting after something on my back also, all I want to be natural, delicate, pretty, not out of place when I wear delicate clothes and all easily hide-able.

I'm still waiting on my first one, as i've never found that correct design or managed to design one in my head that i've ben 100% happy with.. sigh.. the longings here more than ever!


Anyone else lusting like I am?

2 comments:

  1. I'm desperate for a tattoo but I still haven't found the design I want or decided on where I want it!
    I reckon when I get one it'll probably be paw prints or my dog's name or something as he means the world to me & I know I won't get bored of him!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im pretty much the same! Other than I have a rough idea on locations, but then with no idea what I want on said locations doesnt really work does it!
    Paw prints would be cool, different :) and pets are always there to give love!
    What kind of dog have you got? :) xx

    ReplyDelete