14/03/2011

WEBSITE OVERHAUL: HELP NEEDED

Bascially I'm a lot worse with the internet and websites than I thought I was, I want to make this page reflect me, and I don't know how. I've used the basic template, but I'd like to create buttons on my page, so instead of having eveything on the one page, I can move/hide/neaten this page up.

Anyone with any tips, know how, or knowledge on who I can ask please let me know :) i'd like to actually be able to categorize what i'm doing and use it as an actual website for myself.

:)

ps. I suck SUCK SUCK! at this stuff

4 comments:

  1. Hu

    I dont know much about it but I know if you google free blog backgrounds you find the background you want and then copy and paste you then need to go to your design page on your blog and in there you can add all sorts of things but if you click HTML you can copy and past the code for the background and then save and it should appear on your blog.

    Also in the Design part you can add different things like photos, words etc.

    I would just play around with it a bit.
    I hope this makes sense and thanks for your comments on my outfits xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I meant to put Hi not Hu at the top of that previous comment....typo error!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HU ha :) thanks for your help, i'll definately try this! I will get it looking nice eventually xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.channel4.com/4beauty/style-me/bodyshapefinder

    Have a look here for tips on what to wear for your body shape!

    Posted it twice in case you missed it

    ReplyDelete